"Wales Golf Tour"
Bespoke golf tours
Your Wales golf tour awaits...
“Wales’ outstanding natural landscapes are alive with world-leading adventure and a distinctive, contemporary culture. With so many wonderful courses and the warmest of welcomes, its little wonder that golf in Wales is becoming so popular”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 8 rounds of Championship Golf at Celtic Manor Twenty Ten & Roman Road courses, Royal Porthcawl, Pyle & Kenfig, Pennard, Aberdovey, Royal St Davids and Nefyn & District.
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 8 nights of 4 star [silver grade] accommodation (double or twin rooms) in traditional yet luxurious surroundings close to the golf courses;
- Welsh breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit; and
- 7 day customer support service while in Wales.
Options to consider:
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation
- Visit SW England or NW England as an idea
Share this tour with your friends...
Built to stage The 2010 Ryder Cup, the first course to be built specifically for golf’s greatest team tournament, The Twenty Ten measures a robust 7,493 yards
The very first of the Resort’s courses, Roman Road opened in 1995 and was ranked ‘the top inland course in Wales’ by Golf Monthly Magazine.
Royal Porthcawl is recognised as the Number 1 golf club in Wales with an outstanding links course to rival any throughout the world.
Pyle & Kenfig
Glorious natural hazards of hillocks, valleys and towering dunes. With panoramic views of the Bristol Channel, Gower Peninsula and Welsh Mountains
This self-styled ‘links in the sky’ enjoys one of the most scenic settings in golf. Its cliff-top site means there are constant sea views.
Old-style links at its best with attractive rough-edged bunkers. Nestled beautifully between rolling hills and railway on one side, and the beach on the other.
Royal St. Davids
Home to one of the finest traditional links courses in the world. The undulating fairways and fast true greens offer a true test of championship golf.
Nefyn & District
Situated in a spectacular spot in northern Wales. Nestled around the beautiful Llyn peninsula coastline, this course will remind you of the Old Head in Ireland.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire