"Dublin & East Ireland"
Bespoke golf tours
Dublin & East Ireland
“Visit Ireland’s Ancient East Coast and unlock the secrets of some fabulous golf courses. Fly into Dublin, Ireland’s exciting and bustling capital city and discover everything it has to offer”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 6 rounds of Championship Golf at Portmarnock Old, the European, County Lough, Royal Dublin, the Island and the Ryder Cup course at the K-Club;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 6 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in the vibrant Dublin City Centre;
- Irish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from €2,275 per person traveling in early June, subject to availability.
Options to consider:
- Extend the tour. Visit Northern Ireland and play the amazing Royal County Down or head South into Wicklow and visit the Mount Juliet estate or the Druids Glen resort.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Considered by many as one of the fairest links courses in the world it delivers an incredible challenge and true test of golf.
The European Club is widely recognised as one of the last great links courses to be built in the 20th century.
Situated on an island reserve in the heart of Dublin City. It is Ireland's second oldest golf club.
A classic links corse bordered by sea on 3 sides. Set in a rugged terrain & nestled between the highest sand dunes along the east coast.
A beautiful links set amid the blue waters of Dingle Bay & surrounded by Slieve Mish, Dingle Mountains & McGillycuddy
Founded in 1892, County Louth Golf Club, or Baltray as it is more commonly known, has established itself as one of Ireland’s finest links courses.
Designed & built by Arnold Palmer, this is a true challenge, what is widely acclaimed as one of the finest links courses in the world.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire
- Distillery tours
- Horse racing
- Other sporting events