"Dublin & East Ireland"
Bespoke Ireland golf tours
Your bespoke golf tour awaits...
“Visit Ireland’s Ancient East Coast and unlock the secrets of some fabulous golf courses. Fly into Dublin, Ireland’s exciting and bustling capital city and discover everything it has to offer”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 6 rounds of Championship Golf at Portmarnock, the European, County Louth, Royal Dublin, the Island and Seapoint Links;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 6 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in the vibrant Dublin City Centre;
- Irish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from €2,250 per person traveling in early June, subject to availability.
Options to consider:
- Extend the tour. Visit Northern Ireland and play the amazing Royal County Down or head South into Wicklow and visit the Mount Juliet estate or the Druids Glen resort.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Considered by many as one of the fairest links courses in the world it delivers an incredible challenge and true test of golf.
The European Club is widely recognised as one of the last great links courses to be built in the 20th century.
County Louth Golf Club, or Baltray as it is more commonly known, has established itself as one of Ireland’s finest links courses.
Situated on an island reserve in the heart of Dublin City. It is Ireland's second oldest golf club.
A classic links corse bordered by sea on 3 sides. Set in a rugged terrain & nestled between the highest sand dunes along the east coast.
A beautiful links golf course overlooking the Mourne mountains and the Irish Sea. “There is not a weak hole on the entire golf course” - Padraig Harrington
Ryder Cup course at K-Club
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire