North East Scotland Golf Tour
Bespoke Scotland golf tours
Your North East Scotland golf tour awaits...
“This tour embodies much of what Scotland is famous for. Abounding scenery, historical castles, whisky trails and a fantastic array of Scottish golf courses.This tour offers an unforgettable experience”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Royal Dornoch, Castle Stuart, Trump International Aberdeen, Royal Aberdeen, Cruden Bay, Nairn and Brora;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 7 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in carefully chosen hotels – with the opportunity to enjoy both Aberdeen and Inverness;
- Scottish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Scotland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from £2,460 per person traveling in early June, subject to availability.
- This tour is easily extended. Skibo Castle is a world class potential option.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Royal Dornoch is one of the finest championship courses in Scotland. Many golfers aspire to play this natural links at some time in their lives
A beacon in the Scottish Highlands, shining the light for the ultimate links golf in Scotland.
Set amidst the great dunes of Scotland, Trump International embraces mile after mile of spectacular Aberdeenshire coastline and guarantees the experience of a lifetime.
The sixth oldest golf club in the world. Founded in 1780 as the Society of Golfers at Aberdeen and became the Aberdeen Golf Club in 1815.
Cruden Bay Golf Club a traditional Scottish links golf course, originally designed by Tom Morris of St Andrews and Archie Simpson in 1899
A Traditional Scottish Links, created from a Highland wilderness of gorse and heather, and tests the talents of professional and amateur alike.
The golf course design is recognised as being one of James Braid’s finest pieces of work. The perfect balance between challenge and fun and in a breath-taking setting.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire