"The North East of Scotland"
Bespoke Scotland golf tours
Your bespoke golf tour awaits...
“This tour embodies much of what Scotland is famous for. Abounding scenery, historical castles, whisky trails and a fantastic array of Scottish golf courses.This tour offers an unforgettable experience”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Brora, Royal Dornoch, Nairn, Castle Stuart, Trump International Aberdeen, Royal Aberdeen and Cruden Bay;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 7 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in carefully chosen hotels – with the opportunity to enjoy both Aberdeen and Inverness;
- Scottish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Scotland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from £2,325 per persontraveling in early June, subject to availability.
- This tour is easily extended. Skibo Castle is a world class potential option.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
There are plenty of other world class links golf courses in the South West of Ireland. Just ask us for what you are after and we will help.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire
- Distillery tours
- Horse racing
- Other sporting events