North West England Golf Tour
Bespoke golf tours
Your bespoke golf tour awaits...
“Home to gorgeous lakes, revolutionary cities, and an impressive musical legacy. Southport is the base for one of the greatest golfing regions in the entire British Isles with more than a dozen courses strung out along a 50-mile stretch of glorious coastline. An area so rich in great courses that it is named ‘England’s Golf Coast’”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Royal Lytham & St. Annes, Formby, Hillside, Royal Birkdale, Southport & Ainsdale, West Lancashire and Royal Liverpool (host of the Open Championship in 2022)
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 8 nights of 4 star [silver grade] accommodation (double or twin rooms) in traditional yet luxurious surroundings close to the golf courses;
- English breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit; and
- 7 day customer support service while in England.
Options to consider:
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Royal Lytham & St. Annes
One of the premier links courses in the world, host to eleven Open Championships, two Ryder Cups and numerous other major tournaments.
Running through sand dunes and pinewoods, with well protected greens, undulating fairways and challenging tee shots signifies a course of magnificent contrasts.
Situated on "Englands Golf Coast" which boasts England's finest stretch of coastal links. Hillside has hosted many professional tournaments, holding the 2019 British Masters.
Royal Birkdale Golf Club has been voted the number one golf club in England, one of the top five clubs in the UK and amongst the top 35 in the world.
Southport & Ainsdale
A magnificent test of golf, with the sea breeze, profusion of heather & gorse combining to provide a challenging & immensely enjoyable day
Founded in 1873, is among the ten oldest clubs in England and boasts one of the most natural and testing links found anywhere in the British Isles.
The course was created to be a demanding test of golf and remains so, and lies at the very heart of the history and development of the game in Great Britain
Play golf in North Wales
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire