Bespoke golf tours
Your Bespoke Golf Tour Awaits...
“Welcome to a land of fantastical landscapes, warm welcomes, dramatic history and enduring legend. One of the worlds best kept secrets for golf, scenery, cuisine and culture.”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 5 rounds of Championship Golf at Royal County Down, Portrush (host of the 2019 Open Championship) Castlerock, Portstewart and Ardglass;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 5 nights of 4 star [silver grade] accommodation (double or twin rooms) in traditional yet luxurious surroundings close to the golf courses;
- Irish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit; and
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from £1,970 per person traveling in early June, subject to availability. Plan well ahead (c. 18 months) to secure a tee time at Royal County Down.
Options to consider:
- We advise that if you would like to play Royal County Down and/or Royal Portrush that you plan 18 months in advance to have the best possible chance of tee times.
- Include some of the amazing links in NW Ireland such as Enniscrone and Ballyliffin;
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Royal County Down
One of the most photographed courses in the world, Royal County Down boasts arguably the most spectacular setting of any of our traditional links.
Home to one of the best and most challenging links golf courses in the world, the Dunluce Links, where the 148th Open Championship was staged.
A classic links course set amid towering dunes. Situated on the Causeway coast, only a 20 minute drive from both Royal Portrush and Portstewart Golf Club.
Founded in 1894 and home to three fine true links golf courses. Few clubs in the British Isles or Ireland can claim to have three courses under their name
A stunning course in a natural setting hugging the north-east coast, with stunning views & unique layout. Home to the world's oldest clubhouse dating back to 1405AD.
Valley Course at Royal Portrush
Ballyliffin (NW Ireland)
Rosapenna (NW Ireland)
Enniscrone (NW Ireland)
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire