"The South East of England"
Bespoke England golf tours
Your Bespoke Golf Tour Awaits...
“Visit the garden of England to take on the historic links of England’s oldest county before discovering the Surrey sand belt where you will find the nation’s largest swathe of heathland and a great many classic courses. This tour gives you the option to visit London, one of most historic and cultural cities in the world”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Walton Heath (Old), Royal Cinque Ports, Princes, Littlestone, Sunningdale (Old and New) and Royal St. Georges (host of the Open Championship in 2020)
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 8 nights of 4 star [silver grade] accommodation (double or twin rooms) in traditional yet luxurious surroundings close to the golf courses;
- English breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit; and
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland.
Options to consider:
- Include some of areas hidden gem including Swinley Forest, St. Georges Hill, Woking, The Bershire and Hankley Common;
- Visit London, one of the most historic and cultural cities in the world;
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Royal Cinque Ports
Royal St. Georges
We can include a number of other top quality golf courses to suit your tour. Whether you have something in mind or require a recommendation.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire
- Distillery tours
- Horse racing
- Other sporting events