South East England Golf Tour
Bespoke England golf tours
Your South East England
Golf Tour Awaits...
“Visit the garden of England to take on the historic links of England’s oldest county before discovering the Surrey sand belt where you will find the nation’s largest swathe of heathland and a great many classic courses. This tour gives you the option to visit London, one of most historic and cultural cities in the world”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Walton Heath Old, Royal Cinque Ports, Princes, Littlestone, Royal St. Georges (host of the Open Championship in 2020) Sunningdale Old and Sunningdale New.
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 8 nights of 4 star [silver grade] accommodation (double or twin rooms) in traditional yet luxurious surroundings close to the golf courses;
- English breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit; and
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland.
Options to consider:
- Play some hidden gems including Swinley Forest, St. Georges Hill, Woking, The Bershire and Hankley Common;
- Visit London, one of the most historic and cultural cities in the world;
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
One of the world’s most highly regarded golf clubs, famous for its rich golfing and political history and the quality of its exceptional heathland layout.
Royal Cinque Ports
Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club is a Members' Club with an 18 hole Championship Links golf course, regarded by many as one of the finest in the world.
While steeped in history, Prince's Golf Club offers all that is best in modern championship links golf in an idyllic coastal setting. A host of Local Final Qualifying for The Open Championship from 2018 to 2022.
Littlestone is a unique and atmospheric Championship Links Course laid out on the natural undulating links in Kent.
Royal St. Georges
The Royal St. Georges Golf Club is host to the 149th Open Championship and has hosted the event on 14 previous occasions. Situated in Sandwich, Kent.
The Old Course is considered one of the best inland courses in the UK and is regularly found in various “100 top courses” rating lists.
The New is not so heavily bunkered or tree-lined as the Old, but with more heather, longer carries, and tighter fairways gives exhilarating views across the wild landscape of Chobham Common.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire