South West England Golf Tour
Bespoke England Golf Tours
Your Bespoke Golf Tour Awaits...
“Described as the wild, wild west – a land of gorse-clad cliffs, booming surf, white sand and epic, widescreen skies. But there is so much more to experience including quaint fishing harbours, delicious tasting local food, great people and England’s Atlantic Links, a dramatic stretch of linksland that runs from Somerset in the north to Cornwall in the far southwest. Are you ready to take the challenge? “.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Burnham and Berrow, Royal North Devon, Perranporth, Trevose, St. Enodoc and Saunton East and West
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 8 nights of 4 star [silver grade] accommodation (double or twin rooms) in traditional yet luxurious surroundings close to the golf courses;
- English breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit; and
- 7 day customer support service while in England.
Options to consider:
- Include some of the Championship links courses in South Wales – just across the Severn Estuary;
- Visit the fabulous City of Bath, a world heritage site since 1987;
- Chauffeur driven rather than self-drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Burnham & Berrow
A warm welcome awaits for those who enjoy the traditional ambience of such established surroundings and a golfing challenge which is unforgettable.
Royal North Devon
Royal North Devon can rightly claim to be the cradle of English Golf. Founded in 1864, it is the oldest golf course in the country and is regarded as the St Andrews of the South
Perranporth Golf Club, situated on the beautiful North Coast of Cornwall offers some of the finest links golf in the South West of England
Ranked as one of the top links courses in the British Isles it offers a unique golfing experience, 12 months of the year.
St Enodoc Golf Club on the North Cornwall coast overlooks the Camel Estuary, with Padstow on the far side. Ranked in the Top 100 in the world
No.1 in Devon & 13th in England. Weaving great links golf, through towering dunes with stunning views over the North Devon coast
An undulating links set between the dunes. Cross-ditches, grassy mounds and hollows, clever bunkering & raised greens combine to produce an excellent challenge
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire