"South West England"
Bespoke England Golf Tours
Your Bespoke Golf Tour Awaits...
“Described as the wild, wild west – a land of gorse-clad cliffs, booming surf, white sand and epic, widescreen skies. But there is so much more to experience including quaint fishing harbours, delicious tasting local food, great people and England’s Atlantic Links, a dramatic stretch of linksland that runs from Somerset in the north to Cornwall in the far southwest. Are you ready to take the challenge? “.
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Burnham and Berrow, Royal North Devon, Perranporth, Trevose, St. Enodoc and Saunton (East and West)
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 8 nights of 4 star [silver grade] accommodation (double or twin rooms) in traditional yet luxurious surroundings close to the golf courses;
- English breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit; and
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland.
- Include some of the Championship links course in South Wales – just across the Severn Estuary;
- Visit the fabulous City of Bath, a world heritage site since 1987;
- Chauffeur driven rather than self-drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Burnham & Berrow
Royal North Devon
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire
- Distillery tours
- Horse racing
- Other sporting events