"South West Ireland"
Bespoke Ireland golf tours
Your Bespoke Golf Tour Awaits...
“Visit South West Ireland and discover a glorious mix of moody mountains, vibrant towns and world class golf that will take your breath away”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Links Golf at the Old Head, Dooks, Waterville, Tralee, Ballybunion Old, Lahinch and the Trump International at Doonbeg;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 7 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in the traditional yet vibrant surroundings of Kinsale, Killarney, Ballybunion and Lahinch;
- Irish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from €2,599 per person traveling in early June, subject to availability.
Options to consider:
- Extend the tour. Visit the newly refurbished Adare Manor in Limerick, the Killarney Golf and Fishing Club or the Fota Island Resort in Cork.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Lahinch Golf Club is one of the finest links golf courses in Ireland. Home to the Dubai Irish Open 2019, hosted by Paul McGinley
A beautiful links set amid the blue waters of Dingle Bay & surrounded by Slieve Mish, Dingle Mountains & McGillycuddy
A mystical experience – the beauty of classic links land, surrounded by the sea, yet forever challenged and shaped by the elements.
Designed & built by Arnold Palmer, this is a true challenge, what is widely acclaimed as one of the finest links courses in the world.
Reaching out over two miles into the Atlantic Ocean, the Old Head of Kinsale is home to the most spectacular world-class golf course
You will find two wonderfully challenging & unique world class links golf courses at Ballybunion – the Old Course & the Cashen Course.
Regarded as one of the top golf resorts anywhere in the world! Situated on over 400 acres of Ireland’s most spectacular links overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
There are plenty of other world class links golf courses in the South West of Ireland. Just ask us for what you are after and we will help.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire
- Distillery tours
- Horse racing
- Other sporting events