"South West Ireland"
Bespoke Ireland golf tours
Your Bespoke Golf Tour Awaits...
“Visit South West Ireland and discover a glorious mix of moody mountains, vibrant towns and world class golf that will take your breath away”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Links Golf at the Old Head, Lahinch, Tralee, Ballybunion Old, Ballybunion Cashen, Waterville and Dooks
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 7 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in the traditional yet vibrant surroundings of Kinsale, Killarney, Ballybunion and Lahinch;
- Irish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Ireland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from €2,650 per person traveling in early June, subject to availability.
Options to consider:
- Extend the tour. Visit the newly refurbished Adare Manor in Limerick, the Killarney Golf and Fishing Club, the Fota Island Resort in Cork or Trump International at Doonbeg.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Share this tour with your friends...
Reaching out over two miles into the Atlantic Ocean, the Old Head of Kinsale is home to the most spectacular world-class golf course
Lahinch Golf Club is one of the finest links golf courses in Ireland. Home to the Dubai Irish Open 2019, hosted by Paul McGinley
Designed & built by Arnold Palmer, this is a true challenge, what is widely acclaimed as one of the finest links courses in the world.
You will find two wonderfully challenging & unique world class links golf courses at Ballybunion – the Old Course & the Cashen Course.
Some say, more irascible, more spectacular, more flirtatious, more brutal, more unforgiving and more difficult to tame than her older, more famous sibling.
A mystical experience – the beauty of classic links land, surrounded by the sea, yet forever challenged and shaped by the elements.
A beautiful links set amid the blue waters of Dingle Bay & surrounded by Slieve Mish, Dingle Mountains & McGillycuddy
There are plenty of other options to suit your budget in the South West of Ireland.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire