"The South West of Scotland"
Bespoke Scotland golf tours
Your Bespoke Golf Tour Awaits...
“Explore the wonders of Ayrshire.Visit the birth place of the Open Championship where it all began at Prestwick Golf Club in 1860. Whatever experience you aim to find, Ayrshire has it all”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Turnberry (both courses), Prestwick Old, Royal Troon, Dundonald Links, Western Gailes and Gailes Links;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 7 nights of 4/5 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in carefully chosen hotels on the Ayrshire coast;
- Scottish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Scotland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from £2,325 per persontraveling in early June, subject to availability.
Options to consider:
- This tour can easily be extended to include the championship courses of Machrihanish, Machrihanish Dune and the Machrie in Argyll.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire
- Distillery tours
- Horse racing
- Other sporting events