South West Scotland Golf Tour
Bespoke Scotland golf tours
Your South West Scotland Golf Tour Awaits...
“Explore the wonders of Ayrshire.Visit the birth place of the Open Championship where it all began at Prestwick Golf Club in 1860. Whatever experience you aim to find, Ayrshire has it all”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- 7 rounds of Championship Golf at Turnberry Ailsa, Turnberry Robert the Bruce, Prestwick Old, Royal Troon, Dundonald Links, Western Gailes and Gailes Links;
- Guaranteed tee times;
- 7 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in carefully chosen hotels on the Ayrshire coast;
- Scottish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Scotland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from £2,235 per persontraveling in early June, subject to availability.
Options to consider:
- This tour can easily be extended to include the championship courses of Machrihanish, Machrihanish Dune and the Machrie in Argyll.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
Set alongside the glorious Ayrshire coastline, with Arran and Ailsa Craig as a stunning backdrop, it is one of the finest golfing destinations in the world.
Turnberry Robert the Bruce
Turnberry is steeped in a strong history, leading us to name our new golf course after the King of Scotland, Robert the Bruce.
Prestwick was the original site for the Open Championship which confirms the history of the club and its place as one of the best golf experiences
The Old Course today represents a stern golfing examination and in particular the inward half of Royal Troon is widely accepted as the most demanding of any Championship Course.
Designed by Kyle Phillips in Ayrshire, Scotland. Host to the 2016 Ladies Scottish Open and 2017 Scottish Open
If you enjoy the challenge of links golf, Western Gailes will test your skills to the limit. Regarded by many as the hidden gem of Scottish links.
Gailes Links offers traditional links golf all year round on it's Final Open Qualifying Championship Course, located in Ayrshire in the West of Scotland
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire