St. Andrews Golf Tour
Bespoke St. Andrews golf tours
Your St. Andrews
Golf Tour awaits...
“Walk the Swilcan Bridge and follow in the footsteps of legends. Visit St. Andrews, the home of golf, and become part of its history”.
This tour, which is priced based on 4 people traveling includes:
- A minimum of 5 rounds of Championship Golf at St. Andrews, Carnoustie and Kingsbarns;
- Tour operator support during the Old Course Ballot process;
- Unlimited 3 day golf pass for play on all six of St Andrews Links courses excluding the Old Course;
- Guaranteed tee times at Kingsbarns and Carnoustie and sufficient flexibility to maximise your chances in the Old course ballot process;
- 5 nights of 4 star accommodation (double or twin rooms) in the vibrant town of St. Andrews;
- Scottish breakfast each day;
- A spacious self drive mini van for the duration of your visit;
- 7 day customer support service while in Scotland; and
- Service charges & the costs payable under the Travel Agents Margin Scheme.
All of our tours are bespoke and tailored to your wishes but this illustrative tour could be available from £2,325 per person travelling in early June, subject to availability. Plan at least 18 months if you want a guaranteed tee time on the Old Course.
Options to consider:
- Play other excellent links courses in Fife and Angus or visit the Gleneagles Estate in Perthshire.
- Chauffeur driven rather than self drive transportation;
- Decide on whether to stay in Gold, Silver or Bronze grade accommodation.
St Andrews Old
The oldest and most iconic golf course in the world. The Swilcan Bridge is recognised across the globe. It remains a public golf course, open to all.
St Andrews New
The oldest ‘new’ course in the world, built by Tom Morris in 1895 and imaginatively named to differentiate from its famous neighbour. Boasting undulating fairways and challenging greens, a classic test of links golf.
St Andrews Castle
The newest addition to St Andrews Links, The Castle Course opened in 2008 becoming the seventh course at the Home of Golf. Set on a rugged cliff-top with spectacular views over St Andrews,
St Andrews Jubilee
The third championship course at the Home of Golf, the Jubilee is considered by many to be the most challenging course on the famous Links.
An iconic, world-leading golf destination, home to 8 open championships Golf has been played here since the 16th century.
7 miles south of St Andrews, possibly the last true links to be developed in Scotland. In fact, origins go back 200 years when it was home to a nine- hole course.
Gullane No.1 & No.2
Make it your tour...
- Gold – Luxurious
- Silver – Boutique
- Bronze – Traditional
- Self-drive rental
- Club hire